samedi 28 juillet 2018

Moving things in my room

Hi Sprinkles!

I'm finally sitting at a desk while writting!!!! My previous setup was a little folding table and a folding chair. It was supposed to be temporary, but it ended up being my setup for like...6 or 7 years? Sometime sitting on my bed too. Ok, most of the time XD

I'm not good with actually doing stuff. I'm a procrastinator and even if I work hard on it, it's still difficult. I decided in Febuary to finally look at how to place stuff in my room to get a desk. Stuff got moved around yesterday and the desk was built today. But at least now it's done. I still have a lot of things to put away, including cosplay that were just lying on the floor because no space XD

This was right before moving stuff around. You can see what was my desk and my chair.

This was after being done moving and putting my clothes back in the new drawers (they were in my parent's room, they changed them like 5 month ago).

And the new furnitures! A desk, not too big but it's ok, because I have a portable computer and not much space, and a bedside table.
 I still have to install new curtains, because I realised this morning that this side of the room was already too bright to sleep. At 6:30am. I was not happy XD

:30
Also, I wanted to show my setup for recording songs!
And that's it for today! I want to grab a snack before leaving for Quebec. We have one last group rehearsal before Otakuthon. Will we get to see any Sprinkle there? Let us know!

Je vous nem <3
Nemi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire