dimanche 24 juin 2018

A Strawberry enters the blog!

Hello Sprinkles! ~

I hope you are great today! 

It's my first post on this blog, so exciting! 😲😲😲

I hope I will do great! I will try to blog often! I might often get excited about tv shows and movies, and about the idol world, so please, pardon me in advance! 😊

In the next few blog posts, I'm gonna cover Nana, Millie and I recent trip to Paris to go see Angerme! Please look forward to it! 💕💕


Buuuut! Let's start with today! 

We went to our weekly dance practice this morning!

We are practicing Moon Pride and Watashi with the new members. They are doing great! It's also so fun because we have forget a lot ourselves, so it's good to review them! 💫

We then had a Skype meeting with our part-time members about our next dance, some future projetcs! It was fun but really busy! 

Then, Millie, Jun and I went to McDonalds, before heading to Millie and I house to record Jun's Maji Desu ka ska part! For some reason, my cat and my dog both really seems to like her! 😻

That's all for today! ~ 
Yup, that was really a test blog ahahah. But I still hope you enjoy it!

See you next time,
Vicky

1 commentaire: