dimanche 24 juin 2018

Millie's first blog !

Hello everyone !!!

I hope you're going fine today ^^

Yesterday, it was the Saint-Jean-Baptiste. It's a holliday in Quebec city. We are celebrating our city. There was a lot of fireworks yesterday evening ! It was really beautiful *o*

Today we had our weekly practice. It was so fun ! I can't wait for next sunday already >,<''
We are working on Moon Pride and Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne. I remember some times when we practices those songs with Supaku-chan and Tomoko-chan ! We really improve with those songs and it's really cool to be able to help the new members to improve as well. They have already improve a lot :O

Right now, I'm working on Kanpeki Guu no ne music video ! It's not finish yet, because of our travel. I have a lot of work to do right now >.< So my blog will be a little bit boring... I'm sorry for that.

BUT...

I have a lot of pictures from Paris to post :O
So I'll start with a little preview !

Are you ready ?

....

Here we go !!


It's me with the Eiffel tower !

I'm so far from the camera -.- But it's ok, since it was a sunny day (even if it's not looking like that), and when it's sunny, I can't keep my two eyes open while doing a cute face x)

So.. It's everything for today !
I need to go back to editing ^^

Thank you so much ~

Millie

1 commentaire: