lundi 25 juin 2018

Awkward Blueberry

Hum, hi, it's Nemi!

I have no idea what I'm doing, it's my first time writting anything close to a blog. I'm not good at social XD

The girls told me I could write anything I want, that it would help you guys know me better. It'll probably be awkward or boring, but I'll try my best to share a few things about me once in a while.

I won't really talk about today, since I didn't do anything yet (it's only 2pm, I still have time, right?). Yesterday was a busy day. I started by waking up way too early, as usual, and took my time to wake up and eat. Then I cleaned my room until it was time for a skype call with the other girls in the group. I still have things to put away correctly, I'm planning a big change in my room. I'm gonna get an actual desk!

After that, I went and saw The Incredibles 2 with my mom and my aunt. I won't spoil anyone, but it was AWESOME! It was definitly worth the 14 years wait. When we got back home, dad's friends were already there and we had a nice supper and I went to bed before anyone left because I was too tired.

Not really sure what I'll do today. Before falling asleep yesterday, I had a lot of big plans, but as usual, I'm pretty sure I won't do anything. Anyone else is like that? Way more motivated when it's time to sleep?

I don't really have anything else to say today, and sorry, no pictures. I did find a few old embarassing things yesterday, but I'm not ready to share that XD
Let me know if I did kind of good for a first ever blog!

Je vous nem <3
Nemi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire