lundi 25 juin 2018

BunBun hopping into the blogs

みなさん、こんにちは ! Hello everyone! Its me your favourite bubbly BunBun Jun! 🐰
Today is my first ever blog 😋 Theres been soooooo much stuff going on here at Ice Qream ! I recently finished recording my vocals for Maji Desu Ka Ska!! Im honestly happy with how it turned out being to showcase off my 'stronger' vocals compared to the vocals you'll hear in Kanpeki (Are you guys excited for it to be released because i sure am!!😉) 
Summer is currently in full swing and alot of the members are working on upcoming projects sadly im not taking part of the new songs but im working hard on practicing older songs for future shows ! Perhaps in my free time i could work on a solo song  😏 I hope i can actually work on a solo song at one point...I'd pick a ballad to sing or perhaps a soft cute song that can show off my voice in its natural pure form 😇💖 perhaps a song by Maco, Kana Nishino or Kyary Pamyu Pamyu ? who knows but i can assure you all i got loads of ideas and i hope when the time comes for my solo to just randomly pop up you all will support me ! Oh my it seems im just blabbering away random thoughts on this blog oopsie but hey thats me just talking away and enjoying my time 😝   
But other then being an Ice Qream member did any of you know im actually a cosplayer!? Ill be attending Montreal comic con this summer Will i see any of you there!?😮💕 well anyways i think its time for me to end this lil blog so why not end it with a little in and out cosplay selfie! 
Till next time!
BunBun Out!💖🐰💗

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire