mercredi 25 juillet 2018

I was at loss for words!

Hello my marvelous little sundae cherries! 💕💚

Yes, I'm giving you all a cute name just to be forgiven for not posting at all in the past few weeks! (^人^)

I had a lot of thing to do, so I had less time to blog!

But now I have a lot of things to tell you!  

 But first, let's start by talking about Kanpeki Guu no ne!~ 



We film this cover in May... Such a long time ago! I was actually in on stage rehearsal with my theater troup since we had a show a few days later, so we had less than 4 hours to film everything and getting ready! It was really short!


We had a good time, but it was such an exhausting day for me! I was such in a hurry after the practice, I didn't had time to go back home to pick up my costume and remove my circle lens.
─=≡Σ((( つ><)つ


And I let all my plushies (that was like... 3-4 full bags of them) to Millie... oops!

Did you enjoy this cover? I tried my best to be extra cute and energic for this song! I hope you felt it on the other side of your screen! ☆ ~('▽^人)

See you next time <3

Vicky

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire