jeudi 19 juillet 2018

Blueberry in garden

Hi Sprinkles!

Blogging is harder than I thought. I really like it, but I still have no idea what I should talk about and I keep forgetting to try to write anyway and I'm sorry I've been neglecting it.

I have been kind of busy with a lot of stuff lately, between finishing school, practicing the new song, learning older songs for performances, planning a trip to France, reinstalling Zoo Tycoon, thinking about cleaning my room, oh, and also planning my cosplays for Otakuthon! But I'll talk cosplay an other time, in a full blog, with pictures. And probably talk about the convention once it's over.

For today, I have two cute pictures that Fani took when she came over a few weeks ago. My mom loves gardening and we have a lot of flowers this time of the year. I love looking at them, especially new ones. I don't really take the time to look closely everyday, so sometime, I get the surprise of seing a new flower. That time, I got kind of excited and Fani decided to play paparazzi.




That's it for today!

Je vous nem <3
Nemi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire