vendredi 29 juin 2018

Fani joins the fray



I've been staring at the screen for the last 5 minutes trying to see how to start this blog

Guess I should start by saying hello and welcome to my first blog post ^^


Now as you might have realised by now, writing isn't really my forte, but I really wanted to get to know sprinkles better, so I really wanted to write join the other members in the blog thing :D

I'm sorry if these first posts sound boring or awkward, I’ll get better at this with time, practice makes perfect ;)


To be honest the hardest part is going to be not spoiling everyone on what we're working on.. 

Speaking of songs, are there any songs you would like to see the members do? I'm pretty curious about that, write it in the comments! :D

I think that will be enough for my first blog, thank you for baring with me :)

Here's a little picture to end it all




See you soon ^^

Fani

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire