jeudi 28 juin 2018

Wedding flowers

Hi Sprinkles!

No, not my wedding, I'm not married. But here is the end of me talking about what I made in class, and I decided to keep everything wedding related for the end, since I think it's the most impressive/difficult/pretty. So please enjoy!


Little bracelet I made. I ended up wearing it for the full day. It's solid.
This was supposed to be a bracelet, but it ended up too big so it's more like a small crown for a flower girl. Feat my thermos.

Little corsages
Another corsage, but made with a different technique

Wedding bouquet in the cascade style
Same bouquet from the side
Round wedding bouquet. It's not easy at all to get it really round, it takes a lot of preparation and time and moving things around until it's perfect
Another round one, but purple!! It's also a fit with the first pictures of corsages


That way you can see the handle.

Fiou, finally done! Don't worry, it's not the last time I'll post pictures of my creations here. But considering I only have my intership left and I get my diploma next week, I won't have a lot more pictures taken at school. Let me know if you enjoyed that!

Je vous nem <3
Nemi


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire