mercredi 27 juin 2018

More flowers!

Hi sprinkles!

I'm back again with more pictures of stuff I did at school. Let's see if I can fit everything in one blog without making it too long. Pretty sure I'll end up doing one more, but anyway.

After learning the basics, we learned to make everything bigger and had less and less directives.

It was kind of funny to do the sympathy spray, because I was sitting on the floor half the time to get underneath it.

There is no one inside the urn, the picture is a stock one. But we kept joking that is was an imaginary girl in the class, "Sylvie", because at the start of the year, the teachers were calling one of the girls that name by mistake and it stuck as a joke. Like everything something went wrong, it was Sylvie's fault.

This was by far the biggest project, and the heaviest also. It's to go on top of a coffin.

We learned how to integrate stuff in bouquets, like butterflies
Or even Christmas decoration!

We also learned how to put them in arrangments. I gave this one to my grandparents.

When we had extra time and flowers, we would make what we call "sushi". Aren't these cute?

We also learned how to make a display with plants and flowers (the flowers are fake, but not the plants)
Yeah, it's getting a bit long I think... I just get so excited showing everything and talking about my formation. I'll have to wait for the next blog to show all the pictures of wedding bouquets, because I don't want them to get lost in everything else.

So, one more blog about flowers and then... I'm not sure actually. Do you have anything you would like me to talk about? Other passions, hobbies, my day to day life, etc. Let me know in the comments!

Je vous nem <3
Nemi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire