mardi 26 juin 2018

Québec last days before Paris trip !

Hello Sprinkles ! 💕

I'll start to tell you our trip in France ! It's been almost a month already and I miss being in a new place...

Sunday, may 27th. We were leaving 3 days later and my luggage wasn't started yet. (Yes, I'm always really last minute 😂.) We had our dance practice as usual, and then we went back home to start to packed our luggage. I packed my luggage for the whole day. I go to bed around 10:30 PM.
LACK OF SLEEP : 2 hours. 😀

Monday, may 28th. I get up at 5:40 AM like usual to go to work. I went back home around 5:00 PM. I finish to pack my luggage (almost), prepare all my things for the day after and I went to bed around 10:45 PM.
LACK OF SLEEP : 4 hours. 😌

Tuesday, may 29th. I get up at 5:00 AM because I need to take a shower before going to work. I work the whole day. After the work, I went to a restaurant with Coco 💜, Vicky 💗, Supaku 💙 and Leonie (Tomoko's 💛sister). It was my first time there. It's really good and cheap. It's called ''Le Bureau de Poste''. It was so nice seeing Supaku since it's been a long time 💙💗💙! After the restaurant, Coco, Vicky and I, with the help of Leonie wait for the sunrise and we recorded a trio. It's the first official trio for the 3 of us and we're really excited. I can't tell the name of the song yet, but I can't wait to release it ! (I didn't watch the video we have recorded yet... 😱 We finish to record it was 11:00 PM. I go to sleep around 0:30 AM.
LACK OF SLEEP : 6.5 hours. 😞

Wednesday, may 30th. I get up at 7:00 AM because I need to finish my luggage, take a shower and because I was really excited 😄💥. But I get up really too early. I finish everything it was 10:00 AM and we were leaving at 11:15 AM from our house. We arrived in Montreal around 2:45 PM. We wait with Nemi 💜 for Nana💛 to be at her house, At 17:00 PM we started to record with Nana for Maji Desu ka Ska. At 18:30 PM, we tell goodbye to Nemi and we were leaving for the airport. Our plane leave Quebec city around 10:20 PM. I was so happy to be in the plane since I could sleep a lot... well it's what I thoughts... 💤💤💤

It's all for today ! In my next blogs, I'll tell you the first two days of our trip ^^

Thank you so much if you read everything <3
Millie ~


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire