dimanche 1 juillet 2018

Hot Blueberry

Hi Sprinkles!

Sorry for not writting anything these last 2 days, I was tired and needed to relax. I really love talking here, but maybe not everyday. I'm still an introvert after al.

It's SO hot outside today! It's between 34 and 35 (we have two thermometer and they never agree XD), with 55% humidity. Yesterday was around 32 and it's not going below 30 until thursday (except at night, of course). It may sound normal to some people, but for Quebec, this is a heat wave. And a big one. A lot of activities for Canada Day (yeah, it's Canada's birthday today. Last Sunday was Quebec's birthday, la Fête des Patriotes) had to be cancelled.

I'm doing fine, since I have air conditioning, but I'm still hot because I've been dancing for the last hour (with breaks, don't worry ^^). I'm practicing the new group song + an other song. Are you curious to know what song we'll do next? I'll give you a hint..... It's an idol song! What? Of course I wasn't going to give a real hint, it's still a surprise!

 I want to add a picture, but I have nothing... I am not going to take a selfie right now, it would be way to embarassing... Oh! I know!


I took this picture somewhere in Nagano, back in 2013 when I took a trip to Japan. I don't remember the name of the park, but it was a really hot day, like today. Except they are normal in Japan and I spent a lot of time outside. I actually almost got a heatstroke while there. Luckly, I realized I wasn't feeling well soon enough to avoid it. It was still a really fun trip and I hope I'll be able to go back one day.

That's it for today, I don't really have anything to say.

Je vous nem <3
Nemi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire