dimanche 1 juillet 2018

Paris Day 1

Hello Sprinkles !

Are you ready for the first two days of our trip ? I am !!

First, the plane. It was a 6h45 long flight. So it wasn't a lot of sleep already. The first part of the flight, you don't really want to sleep, cause you're excited and everything. When the plane was stabilized, after an hour or so of the flight, they start to pass the diner, then drinks. After that, I could try to sleep. But I don't really sleep. I sleep, maybe 5 minutes, and then I woke up because, it was really uncomfortable. During all the flight, I think I maybe slept around 30 minutes... Then we had a breakfast in the plane. But I didn't eat it, I wasn't hungry, I was too tired. Oh ! And the air in the airplane was SOOOOO dry. It hurt my nose :O It was really unpleasant.

The plane landed around 2:15 PM, 15 minutes late, it wasn't that bad. But they tell us, that we were not going out from the plane already, since their was a lost luggage in the airport...

Thursday, may 31. Around 3:00 PM, we were in the airport.

We found a place with a portable wi-fi to rent, so after that we were able to quit the airport. BUT, the metro that we were supposed to took was in strike. So we decided to took the bus.
Around 16:45 PM we were at our hotel. We need to change 3 times of room since, the first room, didn't have 3 beds, and then the other room was really dirty. Around 5:15 PM, we quit our room, because we had a meeting with someone from 33degrees.

At 18:00 PM, we met Xavier from 33degrees, for the refund of the standard ticket we purchase, because of the problem with their system. He was really kind, he stay with us a little bit, for asking us some little things. We walk to go at the Uniqlo. I took some pictures.


Paris is really beautiful. All the history, that can be told by the architecture. We return to our hotel room around 10:15 PM. But Vicky, and I need to learn a dance for the next morning. After 30 minutes, trying to learn the same part. I went to bed, because I was too tired. I fell asleep really quickly. 

LACK OF SLEEP : 16 hours 😴

I really want to do the first two days, in todays blog, but I already talk too much :/  Next blog, will be our 2nd day in Paris then. Hope you like it. I read all your comments, so if you give me some advice for my blog, I'll be really happy <3

~ Millie


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire